AKG C 451 B Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Responding to growing demand, AKG decided to make the C 451 B with the same acoustic performance as the popular original C 451 EB + CK 1, with dramatically improved specifications. Using an extremely light diaphragm, the new C 451 B is almost totally insensitive to handling noise. Other features include an all-metal body for excellent protection from RF interference and high reliability for excellent results under almost all conditions.
The C 451 B is an excellent tool for accurately capturing signals rich in transients such as drums, instruments with a percussive sound, acoustic guitar, or for overhead miking.
Also available as a matched stereo pair C 451 B/ST with complete accessories in a carrying case (Soundtool case, middle size).
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Identical acoustics of the legendary CK 1.
- Rugged construction.
- Ruler-flat on-axis frequency response.
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid.
- Extremely accurate signal transfer.
- Transformerless output stage for minimum distortion at low frequencies.
- Protected against electrostatic and magnetic interference.
- Selectable 10-dB and 20-dB preattenuation pads.
- Switchable highpass filter (75 Hz or 150 Hz, 12dB/octave).
- Operates on phantom power to DIN/IEC between 12 V and 48 V.
- Complete with SA 40 stand adapter and W 90 windscreen.
- Each microphone comes with its own individual frequency response plot.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa (-41 dBV
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Bass filter: flat, 12 dB/octave at 75 or 150 Hz, selectable