AKG C 451 B/ST Stereo Matched Pair
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 200 Hz to 15,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode and are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones using the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings utilizing various techniques will provide for a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the individual package along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (Soundtool case, middle size).
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Identical acoustics of the legendary CK 1.
- Rugged construction.
- Ruler-flat on-axis frequency response.
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid.
- Extremely accurate signal transfer.
- Transformerless output stage for minimum distortion at low frequencies.
- Protected against electrostatic and magnetic interference.
- Selectable 10-dB and 20-dB preattenuation pads.
- Switchable highpass filter (75 Hz or 150 Hz, 12dB/octave).
- Operates on phantom power to DIN/IEC between 12 V and 48 V.
- Complete with SA 40 stand adapter and W 90 windscreen.
- Each microphone comes with its own individual frequency response plot.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa (-41 dBV
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Bass filter: flat, 12 dB/octave at 75 or 150 Hz, selectable