AKG C5 Condenser Vocal Microphone
The AKG C5 professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
The gold plated transducer case does not only give the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Condenser vocal microphone for onstage use
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- SA 45 Stand adapter, PB 1000 Presence boost adapter and microphone bag included
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 dB
- Impedance: = 2.000 ohms
- Current consumption: typ. 4.3 mA
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Net weight: 345 g (12.2 oz.)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year