AKG C518 M Miniature Cardioid Condenser Clamp-On Microphone
The ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussions. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments. An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The C 518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound.
The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
The C 518 M is a condenser microphone, therefore requiring phantom power for operation.
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB(A)
- Signal/noise ratio: (A-weighted) 63 dB
- Impedance: = 2000 ohms