AKG C 519 ML Miniature Condenser Clip-On Microphone
he AKG C519ML Clip-on Instrument Mic for Wind Instruments. Great microphone for wind instruments, drums, percussions and piano.
The AKG C519ML clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo). Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 ML is a condenser microphone and therefore needs a power supply. It can be powered with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (none included). This version includes an A 400 adapter plate that allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, percussions and piano
- For use with the B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom power adapter, or PT 40 or PT 400 transmitters (AKG WMS bodypack transmitters)
- Includes an AKG W 44 Windscreen, a 5-ft. (1.5-m) plug-in connecting cable with 3-pin mini XLR connector, an A 400 adapter for attaching a PT 40 or PT 400 bodypack transmitter and a protective case
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
- Impedance: = 200 ohms
- Max. SPL for 1%/3% THD: 130/132 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB(A) to DIN 45412
- Size (microphone only): length: 213 mm (8.4 in.) max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
- Net weight (microphone and cable): C 519 M: 195 g (6.9 oz.), C 519 ML: 85 g (3 oz.)