AKG C 544 L Head-Worn Condenser Microphone (EX-DEMO)
Ex-demo item. Unused but packaging is a bit tatty.
The C 544 L is a head-worn miniature condenser microphone with a convenient behind-the-neck headband. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern and therefore "prefers" sounds arriving from the front (from the user's mouth).
The microphone body containing the condenser transducer is shock mounted on the microphone arm in order to suppress cable and mechanical noise. The microphone arm will place the microphone in front of the corner of your mouth to minimize pop noise and protect the microphone from contamination. The supplied windscreen makes the microphone even less susceptible to wind and pop noise.
A special moisture shield on the microphone capsule makes it difficult for moisture and makeup to penetrate into the microphone. This barrier prevents the microphone sound entries from being clogged by sweat or makeup which would make the sound dull and reduce the sensitivity of the microphone. Therefore, never remove the moisture shield from the microphone.
The C 544 L is a condenser microphone and therefore needs a power supply.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type : Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40 mV/Pa (-28 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
- Max. SPL: 126 dB / 130 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: (IEC 60268-4) 22 dB-A
- Impedance: 200 ohms, electronically balanced
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage : 9 V battery supply through B 29 L or bodypack transmitter, or 9 to 52 V universal phantom power through MPA V L adapter
- Powering: approx. 2 mA
- Environment temperature: -20Â°C to 60Â°C, R.H. at 20Â°C: 99%
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 130 mm (5.2 in.) in dia.
- Net weight: 30 g (1.1 oz.) exc. of connector
- Shipping weight: 200 g / 7.1 oz.
- Ergonomically optimized behind-the-neck headband
- Moisture shield
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection