AKG C555 L Head-Worn Condenser Microphone
The new C 555 L head-worn microphone from AKG is rugged, extremely easy to use, and offers outstanding price/performance. The C 555 L is the ideal microphone for any handsfree application including gymnastics instruction, presentations, or onstage performance. The C 555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
The C 555 L can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- Moisture shield
- Optimum audio and intelligibility even at high ambient noise levels
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 35 mV/Pa (-29 dBV)
- Max. SPL 126 dB/130 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 72 dB
- Impedance = 2000 ohms