AKG C 900
A unique design and the revolutionary 'Varimotion' process far surpasses the performance parameters of other microphones. Further more, handling noise is all but eliminated by AKG's Doubleflex Anti-Vibration System. The end result is a microphone that provides the performance characteristics of an expensive studio mic at the price of a music store standard.
The new C 900 is a professional condenser vocal microphone that will make your voice cut through the loudest mix on any stage. The C 900 features a frequency independent cardioid polar pattern that has not only been optimized for exceptionally high gain before feedback, but also for use with in-ear monitor systems.
The C 900 package includes the microphone with its rugged die-cast metal body, a stand adapter, PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter and carrying case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type: Condenser microphone
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV re 1V/Pa)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17.5 dB (A) to DIN 45412
- Maximum SPL FOR 1% (3 %) THD: 139 / 142 dB SPL
- Electrical Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 2000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: Matte Black Enamel
- Size: Length: 180 mm (7.1 in.), max Ã˜: 50 mm (2 in.)
- Net/Shipping Weight: 295 / 650 g (10.4 oz. / 1.4 lb.)