AKG C7 Reference Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The AKG C7 reference handheld condenser microphone delivers premium studio-quality condenser sound and hassle-free operation on any stage. With pristine clarity and sparkling high end, the C7 allows lead and background vocals to shine through. And thanks to specially engineered circuitry and custom-designed components, C7 prevents feedback, handling noise, and pop noise from interfering with your performance. No matter where you’re performing, C7 delivers premium, worry-free vocal reproduction so you can focus on what really matters.
The C7 microphone features a custom-tuned super-cardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components, so your voice is reproduced with pristine clarity and sparkling highs. The C7 also handles incredibly high sound pressure levels, for maximum fidelity during your loudest performances.
With extremely rugged zinc alloy construction and spring steel grill, the C7 stands up to the most demanding tour schedules. And its 24-karat gold plated capsule protects the microphone against moisture and corrosion.
- Type 3/4" back electret condenser
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity 4 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 73 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 1 % THD 150 dB
- Electrical Impedance 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2000 Ohms
- Height 185 mm
- Diameter 51 mm
- Net Weight 317 g
- Open-space capsule design
- for excellent gain before feedback
- Mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspension
- eliminates handling noise
- Multi-layer pop noise protection
- eliminates plosives
- Patented ultralight 24-karat gold AKG capsule technology
- guarantees highest durability