AKG CK92 Blue Line Omnidirectional Capsule
The CK 92 offers exceptionally neutral presentation of a source in its ambient sound field, providing consistent results regardless of the distance between microphone and source.
The AKG Blue Line Series consists of a family of directional prepolarized condenser capsules and microphone configurations that are all compatible with a single powering/output assembly. Because of the general popularity of the cardioid pattern, the CK 91 cardioid capsule and SE 300 B powering/output assembly are sold as a single unit, the AKG Model C 391 B microphone. The remaining Blue Line capsules offer the following patterns: CK 92 (omnidirectional), CK 93 (hypercardioid), CK 94 (bidirectional), and CK 98 (shotgun capsule, high directivity). Three additional configurations are available: CK 97-O (omnidirectional lavalier), CK 97-C (cardioid lavalier), CK 97-CVR (cardioid gooseneck with bass roll-off). The Blue Line Series is suitable for studio, live sound, and a variety of speech reinforcement applications, where the facility for switching capsules is a major advantage. The positive ModulockGäó bayonet design allows these changes to be made quickly.
The Blue Line microphones exhibit accurate axial response and uniform pattern control. Self noise and maximum operating levels are exemplary, creating a very wide usable dynamic range for the most demanding operations. The SE 300 B powering/ output assembly provides for 10 dB of attenuation for operation at high sound pressure levels, as well as a 12 dB/octave low cut below 75 Hz for close usage. A complete line of optional accessories is available including an extension cable for operating the microphone capsule up to 10 ft. (3 meters) from the powering/output module.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 132/142 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Supply voltage: through SE 300 B, Mounts directly on SE 300 B powering unit
- Current consumption: through SE 300 B
- Connector: bayonet mount
- Finish: dark gray
- Dimensions: 19 dia. x 36/51 mm / 0.7 dia. x 1.4/2 in.
- Net weight: 35 g / 1.2 oz.
- Shipping weight: 200 g / 7.1 oz.
- Includes foam windscreen