The AKG CU 400 Charging Unit. Fast, reliable, integrated battery charger for AKG wireless transmitters.
The AKG CU 400 is the perfect charging solution for AKG HT 40 handheld and PT 40 bodypack type transmitters. Any wireless microphone system depends on sufficiently charged batteries in all the transmitters. There is nothing more embarrassing than a transmitter running out of juice in the middle of the show, or a voice fading as the transmitter battery dies.
The CU400 charging unit puts an end to this kind of hassle. It can charge two batteries simultaneously to full capacity within one hour, and there is no risk of overcharging the batteries. And what's best, you can leave the batteries inside the transmitters. The transmitters and charger use integrated charging contacts so all you have to do is plug the transmitters into the CU 400 charging unit and remove them after charging.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The perfect charging solution for AKG HT 40 handheld and PT 40 bodypack type transmitters
- Operating voltage: 5 VDC, 1.5 A max.
- Recommended batteries: NiMH or NiCd rechargeable with 1500 mAh minimum capacity
- Charging current: typ. 1.4 A in single-slot mode, typ. 0.7 A if both slots are used simultaneously
- Charging time: typ. 1.5 hours in single-slot mode, typ. 3 hours if both slots are used simultaneously (depending on battery type and capacity)
- Size (LxHxD): 188 x 115 x 78 mm (7.4 x 4.5 x 3.1 in.)
- Weight: approx. 420 g (14.8 oz.)