AKG D40 Dynamic Drum / Instrument Microphone
The AKG D 40 with its solid all-metal body will stand up to the hardships of night-after-night onstage use.
The Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no need for tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The transducer of the AKG D 40 is protected by a sturdy wire-mesh cap and takes extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
An integrated stand adapter and standard H 440 mounting bracket for snare drums, tom-toms, etc. make the D 40 a highly versatile tool for use on drums, percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps
- Patented AKG Varimotion diaphragm
- Custom built capsule mounting
- Spring steel wire-mesh cap
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough handling on stage
- Type: Cardioid
- Polar pattern
- Frequency response: 75 to 20,000 Hz
- Recommended load impedance >= 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: length 104 mm (4.1 in.) height (incl. stand adapter): 79 mm (3.1 in.) max. dia.: 44 mm (1.7 in.)
- Net weight: 245 g (8.6 oz.)