AKG D 7 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
AKG's new reference dynamic microphone delivers high end performance and noble sound in every studio and on every stage. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators. This leads to a quantum leap in audio performance under each surrounding conditions and sound volume.
D 7 creates that subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges condenser mics are famous for, but it also has the powerful resonance from a dynamic microphone.
The integrated high-pass filter eliminates permanent all handling noises and the new acoustical designed inner windscreen makes you feel more secure in live use. The precision metal dust filter provides a consistent objection to the diaphragm.
The original inner windscreen can be replaced with the extra windscreen supplied with the microphone, this offers a clear sound for a long time.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dynamic reference microphone
- Hum compensation coil
- Patented AKG Laminated-Varimotion diaphragm
- New acoustical design of inner windscreen
- Precision metal dust filter
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 147 / 156 dB SPL
- Signal/noise ratio: (A-weighted) 76 dB