A Dynamic microphone for miking instruments and backing vocals in tough night-after-night onstage use. The D 770 features a cardioid polar pattern that is virtually the same for all frequencies ("frequency independent") and uses a patented AKG Varimotion diaphragm.
The D 770 is fitted with a shock absorbing steel wire-mesh inner grill and a wire-mesh outer grill for transducer protection against damage.
The outer grill and a layer of special fabric beneath it form a very effective windscreen that will suppress pop and breath noise as well as sibilance. The extended frequency response of the D 770 slightly emphasizes the mid and treble ranges to ensure good intelligibility.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High-output neodymium transducer
- Rugged construction
- Highly efficient windscreen
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensiti ity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52dBV)
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum SPL for 1% THD: 147dB
- Size: 53 x 180 mm (2 x 7.1")
- Net/Shipping Weight: 290/650 g (10.2/23 oz.)