AKG D12 VR Dynamic Microphone
The AKG D12 VR is a large-diaphragm cardioid dynamic microphone. Designed specifically for recording kick-drum, the microphone has a thin diaphragm to enhance the low frequency performance. AKG drum mics are industry standard for professional sound quality and are extremely robust and reliable.
Without phantom power, the microphone delivers the pure character of the sound source. With phantom power enabled, one of three switchable active-filter presets can be used to quickly adapt the microphone response to suit the desired kick-drum sound. The filter setting can be controlled using a switch on the microphone body. In this mode the output level is also reduced by 10 dB automatically.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Four different sound shapes
- Ultra thin diaphragm
- Optimized bass chamber
- Original C414 transformer
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type dynamic pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 17 - 17000 Hz (Â±2 dB)
- Sensitivity 1,2 mV/Pa Â± -58 dBV (at 1000 Hz passive)
- Max. SPL 164 dB SPL (for 0,5 % THD)
- Impedance 1000 ohms
- Environment temperature range: -10 Â°C - 70 Â°C
- relative humidity at 20 Â°C: 90 %
- Connector three-pin male standard XLR
- Finish front grille: glossy galvanized nickel matte,
- rear grille: matte black paint
- Dimensions 125 mm x 101 mm x 66 mm (4.9 x 3.9 x 2.6 in.)
- Net weight 500 g (1.1 lbs)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year