AKG D5 C Dynamic Handheld Microphone
An overview of the AKG D5 C by GAK
The AKG D5 C Dynamic Microphone is designed for the stage, and will satisfy anyone looking for a high quality representation of lead vocals. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes it perfect for larger venues such as concert halls and larger theatres as it will ensure minimum feedback and can withstand pressure up to 160dB while the internal dual shock mount eliminates handeling sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications.
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule, eliminating any kind of handling noise.
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise.
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grilled that withstands every live performance.