AKG DMS Tetrad Vocal Set P5 V2
Average rating / 5
AKG Product OverviewThe DMSTetrad is a professional digital 2.4GHz wireless microphone system for license free operation with 10mW in Europe and 100mW outside of Europe. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response - great for uncompromising vocal and instrumental performances. With 128bit AES standard encryption to prevent tapping of the audio signal, it is also a perfect companion for high-security conferences.
The system can be set up very quickly and can be ready to be use in seconds. The DSRTetrad receiver can work with up to four channels of audio in parallel which can be mixed down directly to its balanced XLR sum output. Together with the dynamic frequency selection (DFS), time and antenna diversity function, and the world's first implemented innovative DROCON technology, the system promises to deliver a clean and uncompromising vocal and instrumental performance.
The entire DMSTetrad system features the DSRTetrad digital stationary receiver, the DPTTetrad digital pocket transmitter and the DHTTetrad digital handheld transmitter (D5/P5). Three sets are available: the DMSTetrad Vocal Set D5 (with DHTTetrad D5), the DMSTetrad Vocal Set P5 (with DHTTetrad P5), and the DMSTetrad Performer Set (with the DPTTetrad transmitter, a C111 L earhook microphone and the MKG L instrument cable). All receivers are shipped with detachable antennas and front mount kits including antenna cables and rack ears.
In a typical environment we can only recommend to use up to four wireless channels simultaneously.
- 2.4GHZ WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM - Offers worldwide license-free operation
- OUTSTANDING RF PERFORMANCE - Innovative DROCON technology delivers uncompromising performance
- INTEGRATED FOUR CHANNEL MIXER - Mixes up to four channels directly to one MIX Output on the receiver
- UNCOMPRESSED AUDIO TRANSMISSION - For authentic studio-quality sound
- ANTENNA FRONT MOUNT KIT INCLUDED - To mount professional RF accessories also in front of the rack