The WMS 40 Series HT 40 handheld transmitter provides excellent price/performance. With a battery life of 35 hours, the operating cost of the HT 40 is the lowest in its class. The D 880 dynamic cardioid microphone element has been specifically designed for a brilliant vocal sound and outstanding audio performance.
The rugged body with an integrated antenna protects the HT 40 from damage even in extremely tough use on stage. A noiseless on/mute/off switch and status LED make the HT 40 easy to use even for less experienced vocalists or talkers. Interchangeable color code clips allow you to mark each channel of a professional multichannel system for easy visual identification of the various frequencies.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Handheld transmitter with D 880 microphone element for brilliant, uncolored vocal reproduction
- Controls include on/mute/off switch and a battery status indicator for ease of use
- Operates for more than 35 hours off the same set of AA size batteries.
- Lowest operating cost in its class
- Carrier frequency range: 710 MHz to 865 MHz
- Audio bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: 103 dB (A) typ.
- Modulation: FM
- Selectable channels: 1 fix frequency
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: 7
- RF output power: 10 mW (ERP)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA size batteries
- Battery life: >35 hours (dry batteries)
- Net weight: 245 g / 8.7 oz.