The AKG K 171 MK II combines the benefits of a closed-back design with the lightweight and comfort of supra-aural headphones.
The AKG K 171 MK II is designed for on stage monitoring and tracking as well as DJ mixing. It is an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones.
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
- Rugged construction for tough handling
- Leatherette ear pads and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight: (without cable) 200 g (7.1 oz.)