AKG K52 Closed-Back Headphones
Overview by GAK
The AKG K Series is one of our best selling headphones ranges. They represent outstanding value for money, combining a durable, comfortable design with a clear, detailed sound that works well for casual listening and music creation applications.
Designed to meet the stringent requirements of recording musicians, producers and engineers on a budget, the AKG K52 delivers legendary AKG sound quality with exceptional comfort.
With a frequency range of 18Hz–20kHz, the AKG K52 ideal for listeners who demand detailed sound when rehearsing and tracking whilst its comfort allows them to be worn for extended periods of time without fatigue.
Featuring highly sensitive, high output 40mm drivers, each set of headphones in the range feature a wide frequency response for a detailed, balanced sound as well as low impedance for compatibility with personal music players as well as professional gear. With a closed-back design eliminating audio bleed and preserving privacy, their ergonomic, self-adjusting headband and over-ear design provide comfort during marathon listening sessions.
Overview by AKG
Your music rocks - make sure you hear every detail with the AKG K52 over-ear, closed-back headphones.
Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re monitoring vocals or tracking a bass line, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort.
Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K52 headphones deliver great sound wherever your music takes you.
- Precisely balanced response: provides reference-monitor accuracy
- Large 40mm drivers: for wide 18Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- Over-ear design and lightweight construction provide exceptional comfort
- Closed-back design maximizes isolation
- Professional build quality: 2.5m (8.2') cable
- 3.5mm (1/8") plug with 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Whether you're practicing or tracking, you need to focus and perform at your best. The K52 headphones' closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. You won't hear the drummer drop his sticks in the middle of tracking - and the mic won't pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones.
- This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K52, you'll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
- Did your recording sound great at home but you regret playing it for your friends in the car? If so, you need an accurate monitoring solution to expose problems before you leave the studio. Our K52 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detail yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. The K52 headphones confirm your critical creative decisions, so you know when your track's ready for prime time.
- Wondering how it's possible to get such great sound from affordable headphones? When it comes to audio quality, driver size and weight are critical, especially in the lower frequencies. Our generous 40mm drivers deliver high sensitivity for powerful output, plus an extended frequency response that reveals every detail. The K52s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players. Our engineers leveraged their extensive expertise to optimize every single component - delivering a great set of headphones without compromise.
- AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K52 headphones are no exception. We put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they'll handle anything you throw at them: Our regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. 80,000 cable bend cycles at both end points ensure the cable won't break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts each half second - means that the drivers won't fail when you really need them.
- Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, we made them replaceable to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K52 is built for pros
No upgrades available
Amazing build quality and sound for the price. Bought for home recording but also being used for gaming. These are light , comfortable, worn for over 3 hours. They even come with a 1/4 inch jack adapter. Recommended.
Good quality at a good price.
Seem sturdy and the sound is good. Lead is thicker than on many headphones at this price point so hopefully rhis means they'll last longer.
These headphones are great for the price they are extremely comfortable and produce a nicely balanced over all sound. They are not Bass heavy so are ideal for recording at home or just listening to music through your computer without giving you a sweaty head or sore ears.
I purchased these headphones for my daughter to record her vocals from home. They look great and are super comfortable, worth every penny. Fantastic service. Thank you ??????????