AKG K712 Pro Headphones
AKG K712 Pro Headphones Overview By GAK.
The AKG K712 PROs are reference, open backed, over-ear headphones for precise and accurate mixing, listening and mastering. AKG over ear headphones are designed to be extremely comfortable so they won't cause you any discomfort during longer periods of use. The K712's powerful, precise sound results from improved bottom end performance by 3dB.
- Over-ear design - maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology - for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB - for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil - for incredible impulse and treble response
- Engineered in Austria, hand-crafted in Europe with highest attention to detail
- -Headphone type - open
- -Audio Frequency bandwidth - 10 to 39800 Hz
- -Sensitivity headphones - 105 dB SPL/V
- -Max. Input Power - 200 mW
- -Rated Impedance - 62 Ohms
- -Detachable cable - yes
- -Cable Length - 3 m
- -Earpads Replaceable
- Audio Interface:
- -Type - Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- -Gender - Male
- -Contacts - 3-pin
- -Interface Finish - Gold
- -Length - 113 mm
- -Width - 199 mm
- -Height - 212 mm
- -Net Weight - 235 g
No upgrades available
Detail detail detail. And warmth. Large memory foam pads, very comfortable. Mini xlr on the headphone side. Overall highly recommended.
Excellent sounding headphones. Well balanced, with enough bass to keep them interesting. Superb comfort from the memory foam ear pads.
Excellent headphones for general home studio use including mixing at this price point. Comfortable to wear for extended periods and a good level of detail. Bottom end is tight with the higher frequencies sounding pretty natural without any harshness. Build quality is a little disappointing for the money when compared something like the DT880 Pro but it does help to keep the weight down on your bonce!
Fantastic sound quality, sound stage is huge and the clarity is pin sharp. These do not lack bass being open backed either!