AKG K812 Superior Reference Headphones
AKG K812 Superior Reference Headphones Overview By GAK.
The AKG K812 headphones are the new headphone flagship. They are natural and pure like nothing before. The K812 headphones offer the most natural and pure sound possible. They are designed for professionals and allow you to experience even the smallest sonic details with the most accurate balance for mastering, mixing and music production.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large 53mm transducer:
- -The K812 transducer is the largest AKG has ever built. The 53 mm transducer was developed to push the boundaries, to get as close as possible to sonic perfection. During the development process, AKG developed the transducer from scratch in order to ensure the highest in-class headroom and dynamic range.
- The most accurate imaging:
- -With the strongest magnet system available on the market, the K812 provides the most precise and powerful experience possible. The 1.5 Tesla magnet system offers highly accurate imaging leading to pure, natural sound.
- Ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil:
- -The copper-covered aluminum voice coil extends sound beyond the limits of human auditory system, hitting a full spectrum of frequencies. With the ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil a superior impulse response and an extended frequency range up to 54 kHz is guaranteed.
- -Headphone type - open-back
- -Audio Frequency bandwidth - 5 to 54000 Hz
- -Sensitivity headphones - 110 dB SPL/V
- -Max. Input Power - 300 mW
- -Rated Impedance - 36 Ohms
- -Detachable cable - yes
- -Cable Length - 3 m
- -Earpads Replaceable - yes
- -Foldable - no
- Audio Interface:
- -Type - Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- -Gender - Male
- -Contacts - 3-pin
- -Interface Finish - Gold
- Dimensions / Weight:
- -Net Weight - 390 g