AKG Perception 120 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
CLEAR. ACURATE. AFFORDABLE.
For Project Studios, Home Recording and Stage
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- General-purpose cardioid recording microphone
- An excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications
- Extended frequency response
- Roadworthy construction
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
- Type: 2/3 inch Diaphragm True Condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/150 dB (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 62 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Power requirement 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1,000 ohms
This mike sounds awesome - my every muttered obscenity, growl, grunt, yowl and snort comes across loud, crisp and clear as cut glass. I'm losing fans in droves. They preferred my vocals unintelligible, muffled and muted like before. Doh!
So far great, but not used yet
I bought this microphone for home recording (voiceover). Great value for the money, I haven't found anything to complain about so far.