AKG SE 300 B Blue Line Transformerless Powering / Output Module
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The SE 300 B operates from any 9 to 52 V phantom power supply. It incorporates a switchable 12 dB/octave bass cut filter at 75 Hz to eliminate footfall noise and a switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad for high-SPL sound sources. A transformerless output stage ensures pristine full-range audio and prevents low- frequency distortion.
Stand adapter included. This unit is a powering module only. Available AKG Blue Line capsules: CK 91, CK 92, CK 93, CK 94, CK 97-O, CK 97-C, CK 97-CVR, CK 98. Check the related items on the right hand, lower side of this page.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Extremely compact, reliable circuitry
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad
- Unique bayonet mount for capsules
- Universal phantom powering
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 75 Hz
- Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Current consumption: