Alesis MULTIMIX 8 LINE
The Alesis MultiMix 8 Line is an ideal mixer for the stage, studio, boardrooms, conference rooms, health clubs, restaurants, houses of worship, and more.
Alesis MultiMix 8 Line is also a great fit for any band's live rig, especially for keyboard players and multi-instrumentalists who need to mix or sub-mix multiple sources.
Alesis MultiMix 8 Line features eight stereo channels with a mic/line input on channel one and stereo effects send and return. When a mono signal is present on any input or stereo send, the Left signal is automatically summed to mono for mono or stereo compatibility.
Connect two MultiMix 8 Line mixers with inexpensive, common TRS cables, and they share the same mix bus for 16 stereo input channels. There is also an effects bus so you can even share the same reverb, compressor, or other effects chain between two linked mixers. Keep an eye your mix with simple, intuitive signal clip and overload LEDs for each input and a five-stage LED level indicator at the main output.
The Alesis MultiMix 8 Line is at home or on stage as it is in a machine room, and it's half the price of the competition. Whether you're a professional musician, an audio contractor, or an A/V consultant, MultiMix 8 Line is the tool to get the job done.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Eight-channel stereo line mixer
- Microphone/line input on channel one
- Stereo effects bus which can be shared between two linked units
- Channel expansion feature for expansion to 16 stereo input channels
- Individual Pan and Effects Send controls on each channel
- Signal clip and overload LEDs on each input channel
- Stereo five-stage LED ladder for output level indication
- Stereo monitor out
- Mono input source compatibility for stereo output
- 1RU 19-inch standard equipment rack size