Alesis Command Mesh Kit
Alesis Command Mesh Kit overview by GAK
Master your technique, construct your own sound and push the boundaries with the Alesis Command Mesh Kit, a compact yet robust electronic kit with a powerful brain and intuitive technology for maximum playability.
The Command Mesh features an adjustable 10" dual-zone mesh snare and three adjustable 8" dual-zone mesh toms, as well as three 10" cymbals, hi-hat, crash and ride (with choke mechanism).
Ensure you never miss a beat thanks to the highly responsive triggers and intuitive dynamics of each pad and cymbal, all housed around a premium chrome 4-post notch rack system featuring boom cymbal arms that allow you to adjust your kit to suit your playing style perfectly.
The Alesis Command Drum Module is a powerful and advanced brain, boasting an impressive 70 drum kits (50 factory and 20 user-customisable) utilizing 600 individual sounds, allowing you to find, create and play a kit that meets your sonic requirements whether you're playing soft Jazz, thrashing heavy metal or anything in-between! Additionally, take advantage of the Command Module's USB input and load in your own .wav samples to take your kit in any weird direction you want.
Once fully set up, assigned and tested, lay down your best groove and capture it all via the modules real-time recording feature (5 tracks internally or 99 via USB). Record straight to your favourite DAW via the USB and MIDI inputs and even connect additional virtual instruments to expand your arsenal.
With an included bass pedal, hi-hat pedal, sticks, drum key and all necessary cabling, the Alesis Command Mesh Kit has everything you need.
- 8" mesh kick and 10" dual-zone snare pad for enhanced feel and playing response
- Two 8" dual-zone rack toms and an 8" dual-zone floor tom deliver great sound and feel
- (3) 10" cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Kick drum pedal included
- Alesis Command Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory pre-set + 20 user-customizable) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack and boom cymbal arms
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
- Maximum Polyphony 64
- Kits: 74 (54 preset + 20 user) 9 General MIDI kits
- Sounds: 671 sounds/voices (drum, percussion, effect) 14 hi-hat combination voices Up to 99 user-loaded samples, 15 MB total
- Sequencer: 125 patterns (120 preset songs + 5 user songs) Up to 99 user songs in 1 folder on USB flash drive 192 ticks per beat Real-time record Approx. 6800 notes per user song
- Tempo: 30–280 BPM
- Display: 64 x 128 pixel, monochrome, backlit display
- Connectors: (1) DB-25 cable snake (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS Crash 2 (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS Tom 4 (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS main ouputs (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input (1) 5-pin MIDI input (1) 5-pin MIDI output (1) USB MIDI port (1) USB host port
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive