Alesis Control Hub
Alesis Controller Hub Overview by GAK
The Alesis Controller Hub is a compact MIDI interface with convenient audio playback. Apart from looking very sleek and stylish, the thing that makes this MIDI hub stand out from a lot of them is that it's completely bus powered! meaning no power supply is required. The Alesis controller Hub also features a pair of audio outputs, this provides a quick and easy way to monitor the audio playback whenever needed.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MIDI interface with convenient audio playback
- Easily connects to your Mac or PC
- MIDI In and Out jacks connect to virtually any MIDI gear
- Audio outputs provide playback from your software or app
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- MIDI assignable footswitch/pedal input offers extreme flexibility
- Compact modern design with black chrome accents
- USB-powered; no power supply required
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- FULL MIDI CONTROL - Compact, portable, and completely bus powered, the Control Hub is the ideal on-the-go interface. Equipped with both a MIDI In and a MIDI Out jack, the Control Hub is the perfect MIDI Interface for working with workstation keyboards, digital pianos, drum machines and modules, MIDI controllers, sequencers, and other MIDI gear. There is even a customizable foot pedal/footswitch input that can be assigned to nearly any type of MIDI message-even SysEx!
- AUDIO EXTRAS - In addition to the two-way MIDI connection, Control Hub also features a pair of audio outputs. This powerful extra provides a great way to monitor the audio playback of your laptop on stage, in the studio, or on the go. A headphone output is also provided. The Main output and the headphone output are each equipped with a dedicated volume control.
- Apple, iPad, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Control Hub interface
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- MIDI CONNECTIONS - MIDI In, MIDI out
- AUDIO CONNECTIONS - 1/4" Audio outputs (Left, Right), 1/4" Stereo headphone output
- OTHER CONNECTIONS - USB (mini) port, 1/4" TRS dual footswitch input
- CONTROLS - Stereo output level, Headphone volume