Alesis DM Lite Kit
Alesis DM Lite Kit Product Overview by GAK
The Alesis DM Lite Kit is a great beginners electric drum kit with 10 built in kits, loaded with a huge variety of percussive sounds.
The DM Lite with light-up LED pads will have any novice or accomplished drummer playing—and playing better—right away. All drum and cymbal pads are mounted to the pre-assembled, height-adjustable, 4-post rack, making set-up a snap.
In addition to 200 sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), the DM Lite Module contains a built-in drum coach offering play-along patterns and exercises to improve your skills. Through stereo 1/4" outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be easily connected to an amplifier or sound system to share your performance or an 1/8" headphone output is available for private practice. Plus, there is an 1/8" aux input that allows you to jam out to your favourite tunes from an external audio source.
The DM Lite Kit can even connect to your computer via USB for integration with popular software recording programs and virtual instruments.
Alesis Product Overview
The DM Lite Kit includes a pre-assembled 4-post rack, with all drum and cymbal pads in place. Simply unfold the arms, position the pads and cymbals, and use the quick-release fittings to set the height to match your size and playing style—no tools required. The wiring snake connects all of the pads, cymbals, and pedals to the DM Lite module with one single, convenient connection. Plug in the DM Lite module, grab the included drumsticks, and start playing!
The DM Lite module is loaded with 200 quality drum and percussion sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), making up 10 ready-to-play kits that are selected to compliment multiple genres of music. Sounds are arranged into 10 ready-to-play kits. As great as they are, sounds are just the beginning. Inside the DM Lite module you’ll also find valuable extras. The built-in coach feature, 30 play-along music tracks, and an onboard click-track (metronome) add purpose to practice sessions and improve basic and advanced skills. The DM Lite module also provides an 1/8" stereo aux input, so you can listen, learn, and play along with lessons or jam to your favourite tracks stored in your computer, mobile device, or audio player. For making music with a computer, the DM Lite module benefits from a USB MIDI connection to allow use with popular audio recording software and virtual instruments. A headphone jack for private practice, plus 1/4" stereo outputs connect easily to a PA system, amplifier, or recording interface.
Two foot pedals complete the DM Lite Kit kit. The first is a hi-hat open/closed momentary control pedal. Second is a velocity-sensitive piezo-controlled kick trigger pedal. Unlike simple on/off kick pedals, this dynamic pedal translates the player’s force into volume, for a realistic kick-drum performance.
- DM Lite Module with 200 drum and cymbal sounds in 10 ready-to-go drum kits and "Learning Mode"
- Super compact, 4-Post, height-adjustable, pre-assembled rack with integrated cymbal and drum hardware
- 4x 7in single-zone, light-up blue LED, drum pads for velocity sensitive playability
- 1x hi-hat cymbal
- 1x crash cymbal
- 1x ride cymbal
- All pads with light-up blue LED's when struck
- Velocity sensitive Piezo kick pedal, simple and no-maintenance design
- Momentary on/off hi-hat pedal for open/closed control over hi-hat positioning
- USB/MIDI connection for use with audio recording software and virtual instruments
- Stereo jack (1/4in) outputs for connection to any sound system
- Mini jack (3.5mm/0.8in) Headphone output for private practice
- Mini jack (3.5mm/0.8in) Stereo aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks
- FREE drum sticks