Alesis Elevate 3 MKII Studio Monitors, Pair
Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Elevate 3 speakers bring out every detail of the sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Unlike conventional speakers that use vibration-prone plastic cabinets, the Elevate 3’s dense wood cabinets suppress clarity-robbing resonances, resulting in clearer sound and stronger bass. Elevate 3 studio speakers contain powerful, three-inch woofers and crisp-sounding one-inch silk-dome tweeters that deliver full lows, clean highs and a precise stereo image. The internal amplifier is custom-designed and equalizer to work perfectly with the Elevate 3’s drivers, for impressive impact and output capability. For ease of operation,the Elevate 3’s on/off/volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 3 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about optimising sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from our award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 3 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 3 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed components that reproduce sound accurately and naturally, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
On the rear panel is a pair of rugged RCA jacks, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and other audio gear. A 1/8-inch headphones jack lets you defeat the speakers’ sound for private listening at any time. Connecting the speakers is easy, using just a standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 3 studio speakers are accurate and smooth, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. If you need even more power and low-end extension, Elevate 3 features a subwoofer output compatible with virtually any outboard powered subwoofer. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers.
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- Elevate 3 MKIISpeakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide•Safety & Warranty Manual