Alesis GuitarLink Plus Computer Guitar Processing System
Shape your sound with the perfect tone -- using your Mac or PC! GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis' GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of his or her computer.
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus' internal, analog-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analog-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m) to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE?? software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
No upgrades available
Although I've got it working now, setting the lead up wasn't quite as straight forward as I'd would have expected. Probably down to my lack of knowledge of using a guitar via my pc aswell. But it's great little device to use.