The Alesis HD24XR provides 24 tracks of high resolution 24-bit uncompressed linear recording at standard sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz. It supports 12 tracks at sample rates of 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz.
The HD24XR comes complete with 24 channels of analogue and digital inputs and outputs-there are no cards or extras to buy to get audio in or out of the recorder. An external BNC word clock input is provided for slaving to external clock sources. The HD24XR also provides powerful editing capabilities with CUT, COPY, PASTE and multiple UNDO functions across any or all tracks simultaneously.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 24 Track simultaneous recording at 44.1/48 kHz (12 tracks @ 88.2/96 kHz)
- Storage media: Standard IDE hard drive (minimum 5,400 RPM)
- Recording time per each 10 gigabytes @
- 48 kHz: 45 minutes x 24 tracks; @
- 96 kHz: 45 minutes x 12 tracks
- Number of drive bays: Two front-panel, hotswappable
- Resolution: 24bit linear PCM encoding
- Internal clock Fs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz; External clock; Varispeed -16%/ 6% @48 kHz
- A/D converters: Twenty-four channels of 24-bit, 128x oversampling (standard)
- D/A converters: Twenty-four channels of 24-bit, 128x oversampling (standard)
- 96 kHz-capable A/D/D/A board