Alesis iMultimix 16 USB
Professional mixer and audio recording workstation with Universal Dock for iPod
The iMultiMix 16 USB is a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28GÇôbit digital effects, a builtGÇôin limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, easy directGÇôtoGÇôiPod recording.
The iMultiMix 16 USB features integrated iPod control and recording capability, and represents the first 16-channel mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3-band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package. For ultraGÇôclean live recordings of nearly any performance, including home studios, musicians, podcasters, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 16 USB is an ideal solution.
Use the convenient transfer to iTunes feature to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OSX or Windows XP/Vista without need for a special driver or complicated setGÇôup. All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz.
The iMultiMix 16 USB can also playback music from the iPod, and mix your live performance instantly with the iPod. This makes the iMultiMix 16 USB perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, while mixing sound sources all in one compact, convenient place.
iPod, iTunes, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Integrated recording for iPod
- Four high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and ¼" balanced)
- 48V phantom power
- Built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings
- 16-Bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz recording to computer
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 on-board, 28-bit digital effects - Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay
- 3-band per channel EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE 4 recording software included