Alesis IO/2 Express
Alesis IO/2 Express Overview by GAK
The Alesis IO/2 Express is a powerful audio recording interface packed in to a compact, portable and affordable device. The iO2 EXPRESS is USB bus powered so you won't need to carry a bulky power supply, and its performance is optimized for minimal laptop battery drain so you'll be able to track long sessions and gigs remotely. This compact recording interface is small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The iO2 EXPRESS is a compact, audio-recording interface for home studios and portable recording setups. This two-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems enables you to record at up to 24-bit resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording, and performance software.
- This compact recording interface is small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
- FLEXIBLE RECORDING AND PLAYBACK
- Discrete-design preamplifiers and true 48-volt phantom power ensure that you capture microphones' complete signal. High quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets recorded - and played back on your monitoring system. It's class compliant, so you can use the plug-and-play iO2 EXPRESS with virtually any computer.
- The iO2 EXPRESS is USB bus powered so you won't need to carry a bulky power supply, and its performance is optimized for minimal laptop battery drain so you'll be able to track long sessions and gigs remotely.
- COMPLETE iO
- The iO2 EXPRESS has two input channels. Each channel has an XLR microphone input, a 1/4" TRS insert for external effects units, and a 1/4" TS jack that works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars.
- The iO2 EXPRESS sends and receives two audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface. You can monitor your sessions on any studio monitoring or other loudspeaker system via dual 1/4" balanced outputs. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the iO2 EXPRESS has a 1/4" TRS headphone output.
- The iO2 EXPRESS features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
- LEVEL MANAGEMENT
- Each channel has a gain trim control, and there's a master level control for optimal gain staging. When monitoring on headphones, you'll appreciate the dedicated volume control.
- You can also visually monitor levels and operation using the tricolor, stereo metering tree and lighted status indicators.
- COMPLETE THE PACKAGE
- The iO2 EXPRESS comes complete with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digtal audio workstation (DAW) software. Cubase is one of the most popular DAWs in the world thanks to its intuitive approach to composing, recording, editing and mixing.
- In addition to the included software, the iO2 EXPRESS is compatible with virtually all audio and MIDI software.