Alesis iO4 Four-Channel, 24-Bit Recording Interface
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
Alesis iO4 Four-Channel, 24-Bit Recording Interface Overview by GAK
The Alesis iO4 is a compact, four-channel, 24-Bit recording audio interface. If you're looking for a portable, affordable device to record audio straight into your computer with ease then look no further. The Alesis iO4 Interface records up to 24-Bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software and features high-quality A/D and D/A converters, plus MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Four-channel computer audio-recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software
- Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
- USB bus powered ??? no external power supply needed
- The iO4 packs power and function into a compact package. No matter which recording software you like, how many microphones and preamps you have, or how large your library of plug-ins and VSTs, you need a way to get audio into your computer.
- The iO4 is a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups. This four-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems is highly compact to comfortably fit into a mobile recording rig, laptop bag or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
Accessories you might be interested in