Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Monitors, Pair
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Pair Overview by GAK
The Alesis M1 Active 320 USB speakers are professional referencing monitors at an affordable price. Compact and great at close range (Near-field), the Alesis M1 Active 320 Monitors are not only substantial audio monitors, but a convenient audio interface. Thanks to the built-in Audio Interface all you have to do is simply plug either your computer, keyboard, mixer, or any other usb audio component straight in to the USB port of the M1 320 speakers and you're ready-to-go!
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USB 1.1 audio interface
- 16-Bit / 44.1-48 kHz recording and playback
- Pro-grade 1/4" plugs and standard RCA jacks
- TRS Headphone output
- Two 1/4" phone jacks inputs
- Stereo 1/8" TRS mini-jack input
- Stereo RCA inputs
- 1/8" TS output to passive speaker
- Switchable power supply
- Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors
- Woofer: 3" lightweight, magnetically-shielded, polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil [4 Ohm impedance].
- Tweeter: 1" silk dome
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Bass Boost: 4.8dB at 100Hz
- Power: 10 W per channel RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 88dB weighted
- Inputs: 1/4" TS, RCA, 1/8" Stereo, USB1.1
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms
- DAC/ADC: 16 bit delta sigma, 44.1kHz or 48kHz sampling rate
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.0" x 5.0" x 7.5" / 15.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
- Net Weight (total): 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Alesis brings pro-grade USB speaker performance to the computer desktop. M1Active 320 USB speakers enable you to play audio from your computer and record audio coming into the speaker to your computer. Simply plug in the USB cable to your computer - No special drivers required.
- The Alesis M1 Active 320 USB speakers are not only substantial audio monitors, but a convenient audio interface. Simply plug in your professional audio products directly to the M1Active 320 USB - keyboards, mic pre's, guitar effects, Dj Mixers, and regular audio components such as CD and tape players can easily be connected and recorded.
- Full range, superb sound quality insures that you get more accurate audio reproduction to check your mixes. A Bass Boost switch helps emphasize bass frequencies - Great for various room situations where you want to hear more bass emphasis. The lightweight and portable design means you can put them into a handy carrying case and take them on the road.