Alesis M1 Active 330 USB Studio Monitors
Alesis M1Active 330 USB Product Overview by GAK
The M1Active 330's are a pair of Studio Monitors from Alesis that utilises the technology taken from Alesis' Monitor One and M1Active studio monitors.
10W of output power per channel combined with a 3-inch aluminium low-frequency driver and a 1-inch silk dome tweeter mean that the monitors provide you with
The monitor's feature a custom-designed, anti-resonant wooden cabinet, giving you a natural bass response. A built-in bass boost switch bolsters your low end even further. On the back of the speaker's, you will find balanced inputs alongside 1/8-inch stereo input, giving you the ability to connect other pieces of gear.
- Integrated 16-bit (48kHz) USB audio interface for easy recording
- Separate high and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 3-inch aluminium low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 10W per channel output power; 20W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Bass Boost Switch
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20kHz
- Output Power: 10 W RMS x2
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3.0” (76mm) woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75” (19mm) tweeter
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Connectors: (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS or TS inputs (stereo pair), (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS input
- Connectors: (2) RCA inputs (stereo pair, line-level), (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output, (2) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TS audio connection between speakers, (1) USB Type-B port
- Power: Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions: 5.0” x 5.8” x 7.4” (127 x 147 x 188 mm)
- Weight: 6.15 lbs. 2.8 kg
No upgrades available
Great sound for a budget pdice
Great although for some reason davinci resolve crashed whilst using the USB audio connection.
Great product took a gamble and it paid off very easy to set up and picks up imperfections much easier when mixing
As a super entry level you can't expect much, but it does the job if you are looking for a cheap and small monitor.
Good sound for money