Alesis Master Control
MasterControl is the perfect solution for studio projects that demand a highGÇôquality, allGÇôinGÇôone audio interface and control surface. Providing up to 8 channels of 44.1GÇô192kHz audio directly to your computer via ultraGÇôfast, lowGÇôlatency FireWire connectivity, the audio interface features 2 mic (XLR) inputs with phantom power and channel inserts, and 6 line (TRS) inputs.
An additional 18 inputs of digital audio are are possible with the MasterControl's S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe options, for forward-thinking expansion. For monitoring your recordings and sessions, the MasterControl features 6 analog outputs, configurable as discrete, 5.1 Surround or Stereo x 3.
In addition, the MasterControl functions as a fully-featured, programmable control surface with full MIDI I/O, providing hands-on, dedicated control over your HUI-compatible DAWs and external MIDI devices. Equipped with motorized faders, dedicated transport control, multifunctional jog wheel, assignable buttons and knobs, the MasterControl gives you flawless, convenient control over the parameters of your DAW.
The MasterControl is bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software, to suit all of your recording and editing needs, and is compatible with most popular DAW software products on the market today.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8 Built-in analog inputs - 2 XLR mic preamp inputs with Phantom Power and channel inserts, 6 TRS 1/4" line inputs
- 192kHz analog recording / playback capability
- 6 analog outputs - configurable as discrete, 5.1 Surround, or Stereo X 3, with dedicated speaker switching
- Nine 100mm motorized faders and eight 360Â° virtual assignable knobs (three banks each) Provides instant access to 28 different parameters on every DAW channel
- 2 banks of 8 fully-assignable buttons provide 16 different functions per preset (setting markers and loop points, setting automation modes, cut/copy/paste)
- Expandable audio inputs for up to 26 simultaneous inputs. S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe inputs provide 18 additional recording inputs
- 16 channels MIDI I/O
- 2 X 16 character LCD provides instant controller feedback and enables customization of knob and button functions
- Fully-editable presets allow for instantaneous, dedicated control over DAWs (HUI-compatible) and external MIDI devices
- Removable, customizable templates provide total visual overview of preset operation
- Preview button shows knob, button, and fader parameters before sending them out to DAW
- Built-in talk-back microphone and control-surface based cue mix setup
- Bundled with Cubase LE software and compatible with most digital audio workstation software products