Alesis Midiverb 4 Overview by GAK
The Alesis Midiver 4 is a professional effects processor at an affordable price. With great effects such as: reverb, chorus, delay, flange, pitch effects, and even multi-effects, the Alesis Midiverb 4 is an ideal addition to any music studio for both professional projects and smaller projects.
See below for full features and additional overview.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz Â±1dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .01% typical @1kHz @ 0dBV
- Digital Conversion Scheme: 18-bit Delta Sigma
- Processor Speed: 3 million instructions per second
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Inputs: 2 channels on 1/4" jacks, Nominal Level 4dBu, Maximum Level 20dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo, 500kohms in mono
- Outputs: 2 Channels on 1/4" jacks, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level 14dBV (Effect), 20dBV (Direct),Impedance 1K ohms
- Front Panel: Input, Output, and Programming buttons, Value Wheel, Custom LCD Display
- Rear Panel: Input L/R, Output L/R, Footswitch, Power, MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 1.75 x 7 in.
- The Midiverb 4 is the perfect effects processor for professional project studios and musicians who require an affordable solution for fully-programmable, high-fidelity effects. Its excellent effects algorithms produce dense, natural reverb, rich chorus, flange, delay, pitch effects, and up to 3 simultaneous multi-effects.
- The MidiVerb 4 offers 18-bit A/D and D/A converters and 24-bit internal processing for a 20Hz-20kHz bandwidth and 90dB dynamic range, making it ideal for digital recording. Plus, its valuable Auto Level SensingÃˆ feature can instantly set the optimum input levels...a great time-saver. MidiVerb 4's 32 effects algorithms give you a complete arsenal of fully programmable effects, many using true stereo parallel processing.
- You can take advantage of the 256 powerful programs with 128 spaces for user-created effects. With its easy-to-use graphic interface, programming your own effects is a snap. And by using MidiVerb 4's MIDI controller routing and assignable footswitch input, you'll have complete creative control over every aspect of your sound.