Alesis Monitor One Mk2 Active (Pair)
Alesis Monitor One Mk2 (MKII) Active (Pair) Overview by GAK
The Alesis Monitor One MK2 (MKII) Monitors are studio referencing speakers that deliver a wide frequency range, professional and clear imaging, and excellent bass transient response, all at an affordable price. The Alesis Monitor One MK2 features low-frequency, 6.5 inch polypropylene drivers, meaning these speakers delivery tighter, accurate bass response. At this price, the Alesis MK2 Monitors are ideal for small studios, and thanks to the power behind them, will also fit nicely into a large professional studio set up.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Great accuracy and detailed response in a powered system that's truly affordable
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5 inch non-woven carbon fiber with Santoprene surround and dual magnet shielded configuration
- High Frequency Driver: 1 inch silk dome with medium viscosity ferrofluid coolant and dual magnet shielded configuration
- Crossover: 1500Hz, 8th-order, 48dB/octave filters
- Input Impedance: 20k balanced, 10k unbalanced
- LF Filter: 2nd order, "optimal Q" high pass, 1dB boost 50Hz
- LF Amplifier: 75 watts, 8_ load
- LF Amp Distortion:less than 0.03% thd 30w lf amp slew rate:19V/sec
- LF Amp S/N Ratio: >110dB, ref. 60W 8_A-wtg., 1kHz
- HF Amplifier: 25 watts, 4 ohms load
- HF Amp Distortion:less than 0.06% thd rated power, if amp slew rate less than 9V/sec
- HF Amp S/N Ratio: >112dB rated output
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 23.5 kHz (-10dB point)
- Connectors: Combination XLR-1/4 inch jack with input level control
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 8.5x15x9.75 inches (381 x 216 x 248mm)
- Weight: 19.5 lbs. (8.9kg) each
- Price displayed is for a boxed pair of Alesis MONITOR ONE ACTIVE MK2 monitors
- Its internal active crossover and custom-designed dual amplifiers ensure an extremely consistent performance under a variety of different studio conditions and program material.
- The result is a broad, extremely flat frequency response, clear imaging with a wide sweet spot, high power handling and detailed high- and mid-frequency response that only a professional powered monitor can deliver.