Alesis NanoVerb 2
Alesis NanoVerb 2
The Alesis NanoVerb 2 is a professional yet affordable effects unit that combines many popular effects including reverb, delay, and chorus all in to a piece of kit that would fit nicely into any professional or home studio setup. Featuring 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets, the Alesis NanoVerb opens up a world of possibilities using effects and would make a great addition to any studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 16 programs, with 16 variations each, for a total of 256 presets
- Analog wet/dry mix control
- Adjustable input and output gains
- Minimized signal patch for optimal sound quality
- Signal/clip LED control for easy visual monitoring
- Can create stereo effects from mono input signal
- Rugged, compact design for years of reliable performance
- Bypass control with footswitch, sold separately
- - NanoVerb 2 effects processor
- - Power supply
- - Quick start guide
- Colour your sound with 256 rich Alesis DSP programs.
- Essential Effects
- NanoVerb™ 2 puts effects that musicians use all the time: reverb, delay, chorus and more at your fingertips with front-facing, easy-to-use controls all in a compact housing that will fit any set up.
- Every musician and engineer knows that a pro-grade reverb is crucial to adding space and depth to your sound. As with the original NanoVerb, the heart of NanoVerb 2 is its stunning reverb effects. NanoVerb 2's updated, natural-sounding reverbs comprise half of it's effects dial; choose from lush and expansive hall, plate, spring or tape reverbs, and let NanoVerb 2 create just the right space and depth to enhance your studio tracks or live performance.
- NanoVerb 2 isn't just about reverb, it's packed with other must-have effects to expand and enrich your vocals, guitar, keyboard or whatever else you choose to plug in. True stereo delay, chorus, tremolo, flange and rotary speaker effects are all within easy reach with NanoVerb 2, making it an essential signal processor for nearly any situation.
- 16 Program Settings for 256 Effects
- A solid effects box should give you more than just a few choices on a knob. NanoVerb 2 delivers the goods with 16 different program settings for each of its 16 effects giving you 256 unique effect algorithms. Simply turn to the effect you need, then dial through the program settings to find the one that fits your sound. In addition, we took a no-compromise approach to what you will hear when you plug in and choose a setting. NanoVerb 2's 52-bit DSP resolution ensures remarkable sonic quality that allows you to use it for any effects application from guitar to studio recording.
- Other easy-to-use controls include a Mix knob to control how much effect is on the signal, from clean to saturated, and Input & Output knobs to make sure you have control of your level from beginning to end. An easy-to-read, bi-color LED on front lets you know that your signal is present and if it's clipping. A bypass input on the back allows you to attach an optional footswitch for ultimate command over NanoVerb 2 during performances or recording.
- NanoVerb 2 puts vital effects in a compact, user-friendly package. With it's broad range of applicable uses, NanoVerb 2 is the perfect addition to any studio or live set up. Plus, it fits just about any budget so you can afford to put two or three NanoVerb 2's in your rack, dedicated to multiple sources.