Alesis Nanoverb Mini Reverb rack
16 of Alesis' best preset effects algorithms in a compact, easy-to-use, and incredibly affordable package
You'll enjoy its lush hall, plate and room reverbs, rich true stereo chorus, flange, delay, rotary speaker emulation, and useful multi-effects. Plus, NanoVerb's 18-bit digital converters ensure the sonic quality that allows you to use it for any effects application, from guitar rigs to studio recording.
The front panel adjust knob allows you to tweak NanoVerb's great-sounding programs until they're just right for your music, while the Input/Output levels and Mix controls ensure proper effect levels for a wide variety of applications.
Plus, with its amazing low cost, you can afford to put two or three NanoVerbs in your rack for dedicating to multiple sources.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz, 1/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .02 @ 1kHz @ 0dBV
- Inputs: Number of Channels- 2, Nominal Level -10dBV, Maximum Level 10dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo
- A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18-bit Delta Sigma, Processor Speed- 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
- Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level 10dBV Impedance 220 ohms
- Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Adjust. Indicators- Dual-colored Level LED, Power LED
- Rear Panel: Input Left and Right- 1/4," Output Left and Right- 1/4," Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
- Power: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"