Alesis Protrack Portable Ipod Recording Device
Record stereo direct-to-iPod with the Alesis ProTrack.
With the Alesis ProTrack you can capture live audio anywhere and anytime with the convenience of your iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation). Just slide your iPod into the integrated sled and you're ready to roll. iPod not included.
You can record without additional equipment using the built-in pair of condenser microphones fixed in XY configuration. Alesis ProTrack also gives you a pair of combo XLR - 1/4-inch inputs so you can connect any professional sound source including external microphones. When running on plug-in power using the included AC adapter, ProTrack supplies 48V phantom power.
The exterior of the Alesis ProTrack contains a Universal Dock for iPod, LED signal indicators, and controls for 48V phantom power, limiter, and volume. ProTrack gives you four to five hours of operation on four AAA batteries, or it can run on AC power using the included adapter. A threaded mount allows you mount it on a tripod for tabletop use.
Alesis ProTrack is the easiest way to capture sound effects, recitals, jam sessions, speeches, interviews, rehearsals, performances, meetings, lectures, notes-to-self, and anything else you can thing of... directly to your iPod!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Sleek industrial design incorporates iPod
- Integrated recording to iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd
- generation) - NOT INCLUDED
- Pro-grade connections: two combo XLR - 1/4-inch inputs, 1/8-inch stereo output
- Supplies 48V phantom power to inputs when wall-powered
- Records 16-Bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo
- Two built-in condenser microphones for detailed recording
- Built-in microphones in XY configuration for optimum stereo image
- Switchable limiter ensures overload-free recordings even in unpredictable aural situations
- AC power adapter included
- Four AAA batteries provide four to five hours of operation
- Tripod stand mount for placing into ideal recording conditions