The RA-100Gäó Reference Power Amp is a 100 watt-per-channel power amplifier engineered to deliver clean amplification with low noise and low distortion. The RA-100 provides clean, accurate reproduction of your mixes in studio applications, and its rugged, reliable design also makes it perfect for PA and sound reinforcement applications. The RA-100's large heat sinks facilitate high heat dissipation without the use of a fan, and its 1/4" and push-clip speaker connectors for easy installation in any system.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Output Power: 100 watts into 4 ohms, 75 watts into 8 ohms, per side
- THD: 0.05% THD @ 1kHz (8 ohms), 0.19% THD @ 1kHz (4 ohms)
- Frequency Response: Â±1dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- Noise: 100dB below full output
- Damping Factor: 200 @ 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 5 VRMS for full output
- Input Impedance: 7 kohms, unbalanced
- Input Connectors: 1/4" phone jacks
- Output Connectors: 1/4" phone jacks and push clip terminals
- Power Requirements: (US Domestic) 120 VAC, 500 W Max
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x3.5"x8"
- Weight: 14.25 lbs