Alesis Product Overview
The Alesis SamplePad is a compact four-pad instrument that gives you access to a limitless palette of sounds.
With 25 percussion and electronic drum sounds built in, and the ability to load any sounds you like using a standard SD card, the SamplePad put the sounds you need on its great-feeling pads. Add a external trigger input for a trigger or switch pedal and the ability to mount on virtually any snare stand or rack, and the SamplePad makes expanding your setup easy and convenient.
SMALL SIZE FITS ALL
The SamplePad will fit almost anywhere, so it's perfect for drummers and other instrumentalists who want to incorporate sampled sounds into their setups. It's just like adding another drum to your rig: mount the SamplePad on a standard snare drum stand or connect it to any stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately). For studio use, the SamplePad can simply be placed on a tabletop. The SamplePad is just the opposite of cumbersome, hard to use multi-percussion units; it's designed to be small, self-contained and easy to use, offering just what you need and nothing you don't. It gives you access to hundreds of your own sounds, plus 25 in-demand percussion and electronic drum sounds, while adding virtually nothing to your set-up time.
The SamplePad comes equipped with a collection of acoustic and electronic drum and percussion sounds that are perfectly suited to the needs of drummers and percussionists. These sounds are standards in any drummer's toolbox, and you can mix and match them with your own samples, assigning each to the pad you choose or to the kick input. You'll find ready-to-play acoustic and electronic drums and percussion from Latin America and Asia that are perfect for complimenting your drums. Connect the SamplePad to an amplifier, PA or recording system using its standard dual 1/4-inch outputs, and monitor on your favourite headphones. The kick input works with most pads and triggers including the DMPad and RealHead Kick Pads.
With the SamplePad's easy-to-use interface, you won't be rifling through endless submenus and categories to find the sound your looking for. Simply strike the pad you want to change, dial to the sound you want and you're done. If you discover a great combination of sounds you want to keep together, simply designate it as a kit and the SamplePad will save it for easy recall anytime you want.
- Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via standard SD card (sold separately)
- Built-in library of the 25 most-commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- Bright blue backlit display and intuitive interface for easy operation in any amount of light
- Four velocity-sensitive pads and a selectable input for a trigger or switch pedal
- Save your favorite sound combinations for easy recall
- Compact size integrates easily into almost any drum or percussion setup
- Fits on a snare stand, sits tabletop, or mounts on any stand or rack*
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds, then assign them to any of the four pads or the kick input
- MIDI output for use as a controller for triggering sound modules and software
- *Mountable to a stand or rack using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately).
- - SamplePad
- - Power Supply
- - Quickstart Guide
No upgrades available