Alesis SR 16 Drum Machine
Alesis SR 16 Drum Machine Overview by GAK
The Alesis SR16 is one of the most popular and widely used drum machines to date. The reason behind the SR16's success and popularity is it's large selection of sounds, 233 to be exact, and these sounds are clear, professional and very realistic. The Alesis SR16 also features 50 preset patterns that were played in by professional session musicians, rather than programmed and quantised.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (w/Dynamic Articulation™)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
- Sounds: 233
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 12
- Sounds Accessible via MIDI: 120
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7-position user programmable
- Velocity Response: 8 loudness levels via pads, 127 via MIDI
- Timing Resolution: 96 ppq
- Time Signature Range: 1-128 beats per pattern
- Tempo Range: 20-255 bpm
- Notes/Patterns/Songs: 12,000/400 (200 user, 200 preset)/100
- Kits: 50 user, 50 preset
- MIDI Program Change Response: Kit
- Sync: MIDI Clock/Song Position Pointer
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Dynamic Articulation: Modulates tone
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 9.25"x1.5"x6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- The exclusive Dynamic Articulation feature enables a drum sound to change its tonal content as it's played harder for truly realistic performances. The SR-16 features 50 preset patterns that were actually played in by top studio drummers, not just programmed and quantized.
- You'll find enough built-in rhythmic variations (with A, B and two Fill sections) for composing complete arrangements, and you can create and save your own customized patterns and songs.
- Plus, the SR-16 also provides complete MIDI implementation, a footswitch input, flexible programming and editing features and velocity-sensitive pad buttons.
- Plus, it's so easy to use that you'll be up-and-running and composing new music in minutes. Whether you need a songwriting partner or an accompanyist for live performance, turn to the all-time world standard in drum machines: the SR-16.