Alesis Strike Electronic Drum Kit
The Alesis Strike Kit shatters all your pre-conceived notions about electronic drums.
Latest v1.4 software update Installed.
It combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums combined with the versatility and capability of the best electronic drums. These are the perfect drums to move beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic set, without giving anything up.
Featuring large dual-hoop pads with mesh heads and sensitivity adjustment knobs, Strike’s premium wood shell drums come in standard acoustic drum sizes, (14” snare, 8-10-12” toms and 14” kick) so you’ll instantly feel at home when you sit behind them.
The New Standard in Electronic Cymbals
Strike cymbals—16” 3-zone ride, 14” crash w/choke and 12” hi hat— are also an exciting step forward. They feel spectacularly realistic: a perfect blend of feel, control and bounce. They offer a larger bell area for enhanced playability, along with a cool “hammered look.”
Customise Strike to your sound
The Strike Performance Drum Module has a sound library with 100 drum kits made from over 1600 multi sampled instruments. The module has on-board sampling capability, SD card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favourite music production software as well as the powerful new Strike Software Editor. Its 4.3-inch colour LED screen displays all your settings and choices at a quick glance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Alesis offer 40 free drum lessons with this kit from Melodics their software partner. Once connected, the software recognises the drum kit and will show the players performance and progress in real time. Many styles are covered and it makes learning fun.
- Strike Performance Module with 4.3 colour LED screen
- Over 1000 drum and percussion instruments and 200 Kits
- Mesh heads (Patent Pending) with larger shells and standard drum sizes
- Strike software editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- Sample your own sounds or load .wav files
- Convenient USB/MIDI connectivity
- 12" Strike snare pad w/wood shell
- 8"-10"-12" Strike tom pads w/wood shells
- 14" Strike kick drum pad w/wood shell
- 16" Strike ride cymbal (3-zone) w/full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 14" Strike crash cymbal w/choke, full rubber pad and hammer marks
- 12" Strike hi hat cymbals (top & bottom) w/full rubber pads and hammer marks
- 4-post chrome rack
- Please Note: Hi Hat Stand and Bass Drum Pedal are NOT Included.
Having only ever played acoustic kits before, I had some really serious doubts about the promises the Alesis Strike makes, however, after just a few days of taking my time setting up and getting to know my new "baby" I am over the moon. The kit looks amazing and feels and sounds every bit like an acoustic kit. I was able to set up the kit all by myself, the instructions were incredibly easy to follow and I was also able to install the latest software update with no problems at all and that is a feat in its self given that I am a 56 year old woman with hardly any technical knowledge in this area. I love the graphics on the module and the ease in which you can navigate along with the ability to adjust all of the triggers one by one and set up the kit to sound exactly as you would want it to. Most of all, I love the fact that I have been able to replace my acoustic kit with something just as good and equally as pleasurable to play without having to make any sacrifices at all!