Alesis Trigger I/O Electronic Percussion Interface
Alesis Trigger IO Percussion Interface Overview by GAK
The Alesis Trigger I/O is a powerful electronic percussion interface designed to form a connection between live percussion and MIDI sequencing. The IO interface from Alesis converts the signal that's generated by either striking electronic drum pads or acoustic drum triggers, into MIDI notes. Because the Alesis Trigger IO features both USB and MIDI connectivity, this device can be used to play sounds on drum modules, synths, or on your computer straight from your drum kit.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 10 TRS Trigger Inputs for Single or Dual Zone Trigger Inputs
- 20 Programmable Presets for Storing and Recalling Various Setups
- Includes BFD Lite Software Drum Module (Mac and PC) with Professional Quality Acoustic and Electronic Drums in standalone, VST, AU and DXi plug-in formats
- Easy Interface for Quick Editing and User Setups
- USB 1.1 Plug and Play (Windows and Mac), MIDI Out
- Hi-Hat Input for on/off or Continuous Control
- Up/Down Footswitch Input for Selecting Kits Remotely
- Customizable Trigger Settings for Sensitivity, Assignment of MIDI Channels, Note Numbers, Crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type
- Mounting Holes for Optional Drum Stand Mount
- With ten trigger inputs and its versatile MIDI out functions, the Trigger I/O is the perfect interface for musicians who want to expand the scope of their current equipment to include control over computers, samplers, synths, or other MIDI modules. Its intuitive interface and 20 programmable presets allow for easy setup and quick user operation. Plus, the bundled FXPansion BFD Lite software provides an additional source of creative material.
- The Alesis Trigger I/O can be used by any percussionist at any level in their home, studio, or during a live performance to control various software and hardware sound modules, all while maintaining the feel of a real percussion performance. Additionally, the mounting holes for an optional drum stand mount make the Trigger I/O adaptable to any environment.