Alesis VI25 Controller Keyboard
Alesis VI25 Controller Keyboard Overview by GAK
The New Alesis VI25 is a fully integrated keyboard/pad controller from Alesis aimed at musicians, producers and performers. The VI25 features 25 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 16 multi-colour backlit pads and 24 assignable buttons. The Alesis VI25 keyboard is powered by USB and also sends MIDI data through the same USB cable. This MIDI Keyboard comes with Ableton Live Lite (Alesis edition) and MIDI editor software.
Includes Pro Tools | First software bundle of virtual instruments and effects plus the Eleven Lite plugin which includes 20 high-quality guitar,amp and effects models.
- The VI Series (VI61, VI49, VI25) add semi-weighted keys and aftertouch. The pad count has been increased to 16, with multi-color illumination. This layout provides intensive command over the clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software. The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use.
- The VI Series provides increased control for the keyboard performer. It includes Software Preset/Parameter utility that makes setup a snap.
- 25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 24 assignable buttons and 8 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- USB-powered and plug-and-play support for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- VI25 MIDI Keyboard Controller
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
No upgrades available