Allen & Heath QU Pac Digital Mixer
Allen & Heath QU Pac Digital Mixer Product Overview by GAK
The Allen & Heath QU Pac is a compact digital mixer ideal for live gigs and concerts.
The QU Pac Mixer gives complete freedom to the sound engineer by allowing them to control the Mixer from an iPad or iPhone through WiFi connection using the "Qu-You" App, but don't worry, you can still fully control the QU Pac manually using the touch-screen front panel.
With custom settings and Cat5 expansion up to 38 inputs, the Allen & Heath QU Pac provides a great solution for bands, bars, hotels and many other live music venues.
Allen & Heath Product Overview
Qu-Pac takes the power and legendary quality of the Qu family and shrinks it into a compact desk or rack mount format.
With Qu-Pac you are free to mix from your iPad, but the full functions of the mixer can be accessed from the front panel and touchscreen should you need them.
Custom settings and Cat5 expansion up to 38 inputs, makes Qu-Pac a scalable, failsafe solution for hardworking bands, schools, hotels, corporate events, live music bars, conferences, personal mixing and many more scenarios requiring a pro mixing solution in a tiny footprint.
User permissions and the customisable Qu-Control screen make Qu-Pac convenient and safe for day-to-day use by non-technical staff.
Qu series features include multitrack recording direct to USB, Automatic Mic Mixing, ProFactory mic presets, plus an ever growing ecosystem of apps, accessories and remote I/O.
Qu provides much more than just a mixer. Qu is an entire ecosystem with Remote AudioRacks allowing I/O to be placed where it’s needed, ME Personal Mixers expanding monitor mixes and enabling simple, time-saving local control, Qu Apps for complete remote setup and wireless mixing on stage or anywhere else in the venue, ProFactory Mic presets to speed up preparation time and ensure the best sound, plus USB recording and DAW integration for powerful workflow optimisation from one centrepiece device.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 16 acclaimed AnaLOGIQTM recallable preamps
- 16 on-board Mic / Line Inputs (XLR / TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 inputs via dSNAKETM
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 32 Mono 3 Stereo Input Channels
- 12 on-board Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 4 Stereo Groups
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- AES Digital Out
- 4 DCA Groups
- 4 Mute Groups
- Qu-Pad iPad App for all live mixing controls
- Qu-You iPhone App for personal monitoring
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 15 Soft Keys
- 16 Custom Select keys
- Qu-Control custom screen to suit application
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 FX Sends / Returns
- 32Ã—32 USB Audio Interface
- 5" Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert / ducker, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- ProFactory Mic Presets for Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and Shure microphones
- Windows DAW Control
- Qu-Control install app