Allen & Heath Xone:DB2
Xone:DB2 Reloaded GÇô V2 Firmware Now Available!
The Xone:DB range exploits the potential of digital mixer technology to bring you maximum DJ creativity. Flexible and versatile mixer controls with an intuitive layout give the DJ full control over the mix.
The DB2 boasts twin chainable FX engines, four stereo channels, full Input matrix, and unique Trimodal EQ system. With its built in USB soundcard, MIDI control, Xone Filters and X:LINK connectivity, the Xone:DB2 unleashes the DJ's creativity. The Xone:DB2 captures the essence of DB4 in a stylish, accessible, affordable format and blurs the boundaries between DJing, production and performance for the next generation.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Twin DSP FX Engines
- Massive FX Library - Boasting a massive FX library of more than 50 FX presets divided into 5 FX types: Delays/loopers, Reverbs, Resonators, Modulators and Damage, Xone:DB2 allows you to dig deep and get hands-on with your music. From subtle FX washes to total transformation of your sound - you're in control.
- FX Cascade - The two FX engines can be cascaded, or chained, to run the output of FX-X to the input of the FX-Y, allowing the audio to be processed by any combination of two different effects. Additionally any channel routed to FX-X can be processed by both engines, but the single effect on the FX-Y engine can still be accessed by routing the channel to Y.
- Editable FX Parameters - Each FX engine has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers under the screen.
- Input Matrix - Each of DB2's four input channels has a full input matrix that can select from four analogue (Line or RIAA), four USB, or two digital sources, allowing for a wide variety of audio sources to be connected simultaneously. The same source can also be selected on multiple channels.
- Trimodal EQ - Xone:DB2 adopts the fresh approach to creative equalisation introduced on DB4. The EQs can be used in three different modes - standard asymmetric EQ ( 6/-26dB), total Kill ( 6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or High-Pass/Low-Pass filter with adjustable resonance.
- Mic/Line Input - With 2 band EQ, gain, cue and mix level and with full access to FX.
- High Visibility OLED Display - The OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM, as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- Lightweight chassis - DB2's lightweight aluminium chassis is designed to make touring with the console easy.
- Integral soundcard - The built-in, multi-channel USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from computer-based audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- MIDI control - All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data. The mixer can double up as a MIDI controller for DJ software via the MIDI shift button, which allows the FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings. DB2 can generate internal MIDI clock which can be used to control the tempo of a connected DAW via USB and the ability to change the mixers MIDI channel.
- X:LINK - X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, saving USB ports on your computer.
- Spatial Xover - Useful output processing tool for dealing with poor room acoustics, less than ideal speaker placement, as a diagnostic tool for phase imbalance, or as an effect to change the bass sound focus
- Pro-X Fader Option - Retro-fit Pro-X Fade option kit for Xone:DB2. Pro-X Fade uses 100% conductive plastic tracks and a wider stem for extended fader life. Pro-X Fade also allows the DJ to adjust both the feel of the fader and the cut-in point to suit their personal style. Speak to your approved Allen & Heath dealer or distributor for purchasing and fitting information.